ARGH!!!

This is just a wee note to say that I just do not have enough hours in the day at the moment.

Since TYE I have been to parachute music festival, which is always interesting. We are trying to create an Anglican presence, and it was a good first time at it. We were a little invisible, but it was nice having a Eucharist every morning, running a contemplative midnight mass, and generally chilling with friends in the searing heat. Pity the air bed went down and the tent pole broke.

then one day at work and a wisdom tooth out! Ouch!!! and that was all that week. Amazing drugs that allow you to be awake and not remember a thing. Thank goodness. It was impacted and still hurts.

We had a great Waitangi day. A local iwi member who returned from Aussie was appalled at what little happened, and he organised a concert at the Mount Beach. Very nice to be there with a lot of Maori around. Not a regular happening I realised.

My real struggle is that I have so much to do, that I would have done during January if my computer had not been stolen. But it was, and I don't see how I can get everything I need to do done before I go to Brazil.

so my entries here might be a bit thin. Sorry.

I have to go read St. Athanasius for an assignment. I am really enjoying reading some of these theologians and discovering a while new way of understanding the incarnations. One day I will blog about it and TYE and partnership
cheers
John

Comments

Anonymous said…
Greetings Dear Friend:
As a fellow spiritual traveler, may I commend to you my book, Master of the Jinn: A Sufi Novel, a mystical adventure tale on the Sufi path of Love. You can view the book and read an excerpt at http://www.masterofthejinn.com
Please pass on the link to anyone you think might be interested.
In the Name of the Most Merciful, 10% of all profits go to charity.

Peace and Blessings,

Irving
Jono2005 said…
Why the need for an "Anglican Presense" at Parachute? What are you trying to achieve?

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

They Were Not There at the Beginning

Youth Camp