2006 Highlights

2006 is over!
What a year, and soooooo fast!
Highlights for me include:
  • Brazil in February. I so enjoyed the whole Brazilian thing. And we were so well looked after by Dessordi and Christina. Lastly, it was so good meeting up with the third Order members in Porto Alegre. That was almost my highlight of the whole trip.
  • General Synod in May. having young people lead worship and the bible studies, and seeing the effect that had on some members who suddenly realised what was at stake with youth ministry.
  • Doing my two papers, on on people like Athanasius and Augustine of Hippo, and teh other on Celtic Christianity. I loved them both.
  • U2 in November! It was my spiriutal highlight of the decade really. Singing with 46,000 people, at times almost drowning out U2 itself. Being part of that. Seeing the show, which is awsome in itself, and just really really enjoying hearing and seeing U2 live.
  • Getting the U2 book for Christmas. I love it.

A Good year. May 2007 bring peace and all goodness to all people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way