Taupo

So, I did the ride. Seven hours, forty eight minutes. Bugger! I was hopoing for a lot faster than that. This was the first time I have done this ride confident I woudl do a good time, feeling fit and ready, and I did my second slowest time, but over an hour. I was gutted. But life is like that really. Some fo the things you feel most ready for, most prepared for just don;t work. And some of the things you feel least ready fro are the things that do work and come off.

The good thing was that next year it will be easier to beat that time.


One of the thing that really annoyed me was this women beat me as well. I guess that means there is hope for me yet.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well done John. A real achievement, not matter what you think of your time and being beaten by she whom you refer to as "this woman."

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way