U2 - Mount Smart, November 2010


U2 2010

“One man betrayed with a kiss.”
A line in a song
Sung on a TV
Heard so long ago.
A small line that sparked
A love
Like a mole
Going down
excavation
Higher now
In the sky
Elevation.
A line sung again
Crushed in and lifted
Amongst the many who loved as well.
Giving word to my hopes
A song to my dreams.
I know I have touched angel lips
Felt the healing finger tips
But I still haven’t found what I am looking for.
Drawn back to the poetry
Quickened by the fast paced edgy guitar
Driven by bass and drum
Made aware again
Of the rhythm of my soul.
I sing again
“One man betrayed with a kiss.”

Comments

David said…
We need to reach out more to people in 2011. Hold a door for someone, Let someone in traffic or just say "how are you today". This is going to be huge for bringing more people to Christ. Just live out a real I care about you attitude to everyone you come in contact with. You never know what that person is going through. These simple gestures could change there thinking and lead them to Christ. Planting good seed, don't worry about the soil it can always be changed. www.reachout2011.com is here to help you on your journey. contact me email@reachout2011.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way