The Upside-Down World of St Francis, an Ebook by Ted Witham


This book comes out of Ted Withams time as Minsiter Provincial for the Austrailan Province of the Third Order, Society of Saint Francis. In describing it's origins he writes,

"From Advent Sunday 2005 until the eve of Advent Sunday 2011 I had the privilege of being Provincial Minister for the Third Order, Society of St Francis for Australia, Papua New Guinea and East Asia. During that time, I travelled across Australia to meet tertiaries. My home Diocese of Perth also invited me to speak about St Francis and the spirituality of St Francis’s followers at the Weekends at Wollaston spirituality programme. My fellow-tertiaries in Western Australia also asked me to lead meetings and Quiet Days. The talks and seminars I presented have been adapted for this e-book. St Francis of Assisi was in love with God and a passionate follower of Jesus Christ. I pray that you will look beyond my words to the vision of St Francis and find fresh and provocative encouragement for your journey. Ted Witham, July 2012"

This looks like a really useful book and I am looking forward to getting into it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way