compassion

I have been pondering the polarisation over the Progressive Lockout/Strike. Wayne Mapp's comments about why Steve Maharey should not help these "radical unionists". There was no sense of these being real people. And no compassion. We as church people are often just as lacking. Espeically with young people. We don;t see people, just youth, a group to work with. That is so NOT gospel. But we all do it. I do it.

I am doing a course on Celtic Christianity, and am trying to write an essay on three modern cletic poets, RS Thomas, Anjela Duval, and Nuala Ni Dhomhnaill. I am so enjoying this, reading great poetry, and ebing encouraged to write more myself. you saw some of my efforts. Sadly I really needed to be writting the assignment.

Peace
John

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way