Sick

Well, all that overfine eating has caught up with me and I am laid up with the most sore stomach, ongoing diarrhea, and generally not feeling very well. I spent today in bed, while people brought me a whole range of drugs to take to help me be better. So far though, no luck. I fear I may miss the trip we are all doing tomorrow.

Yester day we went to the cathedral. It was a very small congregation with carnival. Then we had lunch at Dessordi's, and then walked around the Porto Alegre city centre, as well as catching a tour bus. There are 1.5 million people here, a quite small city, compared with Sao Paulo (18 million including surrounding town) or Rio de Janeiro. Built along side a river, it is very nice, with some very beautiful old buildings. One day I will post some photos.

I get to preach next Sunday, a worry. I need the sermon finished by Friday to be translated and copied!!!!

Let us hope tomorrow dawns with less pain and toilet going

Comments

Paul Fromont said…
Hoping with you....I hope the sermon goes well...and most importantly, that you get well.

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way