Tuesday

Tuesday was the day before yesterday, and it was quite the busy day. I had our mid week service at 9.30, which is always small, and always fun. I just use 730, and use the second form of prayers out of 404. There is not sermon, but we have a conversation about the gospel reading.
10.30 I was off to Fraser Manor to help lead a service with one of our parishioners. He is a kiwifruit grower, so always brings in stuff from the farm, and talks about what is happening and a bit of theology. Good stuff for people who are not allowed outside really. I do prayers and reading and lead the singing. What strange times are these when I lead the singing.

Then off to Whanau Aroha Childcare center to meet the manager and work out what will need to be talked about at the upcoming management committee meeting, which I now chair.
then back to the office for lunch and to catch up on emails and stuff with the parish secretary, before returning to the Childcare for the meeting.

Then after a two hour meeting I went to Althorp Geriatric Hospital to pray for someone who was low, and I guess to give permission to let go and embrace death.
I then went alcohol shopping for a vicars get together we were hosting, and then had the gathering. A busy but enjoyable day. then after a really quick and nutricitous dinner we were off to Pub Quiz where our awesome team won. Awesome. 

I was pretty stuffed yesterday and really did not achieve all that needed to be achieved. Never mind. Tuesday was the day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way