Justin Duckworth | Leading The Religious Charge | Stuff.co.nz

There are things that Bishop Justin thinks and says I struggle with. I really don't think he gets liturgy, or its place in shaping us as people of God. But at times he inspires me with how he has lived his life, and he helps me call into question what I seek out of life, and out of my life in God. Do I really give my best for the least? Most of the time no, sadly. Do I strive for a world where all can contribute and all can benefit? I talk about it, but strive is a heavy word. 
So well done Bishop Justin. I pray we give you the space to be who God calls you to be, and find ways of making normal boring bishop stuff happen around that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

They Were Not There at the Beginning

Youth Camp