O what a night!!!

I have been a Hurricanes (regional professional rugby team) supporter from the beginning. So often they have promised so much. And this year they are delivering. Not pretty rugby. Still that vaunted backline has not ripped opposition apart. And yet, winning rugby. Just over a week ago they beat the NSW team in Sydney to win a home semi final, they first in our history. Then on Friday night they won again!! Our first final. Most people have not expected that. Some had dared to hope. And now. i do not dare to hope. I have confidence. This is a winning hurricanes side. And even if they loose,which I am sure they will not, they have done us the supporter proud. My only sadness was I was not there on Friday night. If they had ended up with the home final, I would have done my best to get down and be there for that.

O what a night it was on Friday

O what a night it will be on Saturday.

Go the Canes!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh what a Saturday ...

steve
emergent-red/black-kiwi

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

They Were Not There at the Beginning

Youth Camp