Embracing the wet

Today has been a great but very wet day. We went to Cape Point, and then the Cape of Good Hope. On Cape Point I could see nothing until I went up to the lighthouse where I could make out the sea and some birds. At the Cape of Good Hope I could see a lot more, and climbed up the path to two great vantage point. I was pretty wet by the end.
We then went to the Kirstenbouch Gardens. Just amazing. We had lunch at a very nice restaurant. I had Kudu, and antelope. Very nice. We then ambled through the glass house.
Tonight Nolan had organised dinner for Averil and I at a retired priest's house over the hill in Scarborough, on the Atlantic coast. That is pretty wild as that is where the weather is coming from. Tomorrow I am going to try for a whale watching ride and up Table Mountain. I am not confident about either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

They Were Not There at the Beginning

Youth Camp