Embracing the wet

Today has been a great but very wet day. We went to Cape Point, and then the Cape of Good Hope. On Cape Point I could see nothing until I went up to the lighthouse where I could make out the sea and some birds. At the Cape of Good Hope I could see a lot more, and climbed up the path to two great vantage point. I was pretty wet by the end.
We then went to the Kirstenbouch Gardens. Just amazing. We had lunch at a very nice restaurant. I had Kudu, and antelope. Very nice. We then ambled through the glass house.
Tonight Nolan had organised dinner for Averil and I at a retired priest's house over the hill in Scarborough, on the Atlantic coast. That is pretty wild as that is where the weather is coming from. Tomorrow I am going to try for a whale watching ride and up Table Mountain. I am not confident about either.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Show us your credentials part three." Some thoughts for the readings for the 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time with some interesting stories.

“Show us your credentials part two." Some thoughts for the readings for the 27th Sunday in Ordinary Time and the Season of Creation

Anglican Worship, a relic of the past?