Final Thoughts

It is very hard to believe that tonight is the last night here in the Solomons, and my last night here as Minister Provincial. I hope I will come back, but I will have no official capacity. I have grown alot in all three visits. It has not been easy. I struggled on Savo. But I have been humbled by the welcomes, hospitality, generosity, friendliness and honour that has been shown me. The fact I took the time to travel, to stay in various places, to meet people and to get to know them has meant alot. It has not cost me alot, but I suspect God will use this time to do some good things in TSSF. Tomorrow I go to Australia, and the next part of this grand adventure will begin. I am excited for that, but very sad this part is over. I would happily have stayed longer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Sent

Youth Camp

The Way